Affordable night time medicine…
agence de rencontre privГ© The new Theraplant HaraPlume disposable vape pen is a great way to try out a potent indica strain. I love the concept of being able to try a small amount of a strain for an affordable price. If you are new to the CTMMP, you will find that $2o items are among the smallest units one can purchase.
http://stlukeslutheranchurch.org/valkirty/6220 Both the HaraPlume and HaraPure vape cartridges are derived from Theraplant’s Haracept strain. Leafy.com lists Haracept’s common name as “the hog.” This strain is a pure Indica, and a potent one at that, regardless of THC percentages. In my opinion this is a night-time only medication.
site de rencontre ado ile reunion My personal experience with this strain is that it is amazing for sleep. I first tried 4 timed puffs from the HaraPlume, and was pleasantly surprised. This tiny little disposable pen had a great taste to it, and I could tell after 3 timed draws that I would be adequately medicated to get into bed with a book and attempt a trip to restful sleep land.
you can try here I use a Polar M400 watch, which functions like a FitBit in that it tracks my sleep hygiene. On nights where I would have bad dreams and high anxiety, I would be lucky to accomplish 60% restful sleep per night. Since then, I have raised my restful sleep percentage to regularly over 90% when using a pre-sleep indica. This in itself is a minor miracle, and Haracept from theraplant is a strain that I can trust will provide me with that level of sleep hygiene.
legal dating age in mississippi The pen also has a nice little clear window that displays the available oil level. This is a clear advantage over the other disposable pens that lack this feature. I was able to get an idea of how many pulls were to be expected from this cartridge. I typically administered 3 to 5 pulls from the pen per night time use, and used the pen as such on four different nights. This breaks down to being a $5 ticket to sleepy land per night, yet I can see some users turning this product into a one or two application product depending on patient needs.
- Affordable introductory dosage of a strong indica strain.
- Viewable oil level (not standard on disposable cartridges)
- Provides quick relief with only a few puffs.
- Tastes pleasant.
- Disposable cartridge, environmental tax.
- This is a sedating night-time medication.
- If using during the daytime, cancel any driving plans for the next few hours at least.
- I personally found this product to be especially helpful when taken an hour before my planned bedtime. I cannot personally imagine using such a strain in the middle of the day, yet it may work wonders for those with severe pain. I can only speak for myself and how well this strain works for me at night.
- A comparable indica strain for sleep is Curaleaf’s Black, in the event Haracept is out of stock at the time.
see *Disclaimer: This review was not sponsored, paid for, or influenced by anyone other than myself.
Pin this for later: